Archive: Inspiring Leaders Network
The Inspiring Leaders Network is an organisation founded in 2014 by Tom Lindley, Head of Commercial Development at the Yorkshire & Humber Academic Health Science Network.
About the Network
The organisation is designed to create extra-curricular activity for emerging and inspiring leaders from across the health community in our region.
It will create opportunities to learn, to network and to inspire those who wish to enhance their leadership skills and influence the regional and national health sector in years to come.
Tom is working in partnership with Yorkshire and the Humber Leadership Academy to support the delivery of the Network’s agreed objectives.
Inaugural Leadership Symposium
The 10th March 2015 saw the Yorkshire & Humber Inspiring Leaders Network host their Inaugural Leadership Symposium in Leeds. The symposium theme this year was “Integration across the Health Sector” and respected speakers from varying industries presented.
The symposium was designed to provoke discussion and change the stereotypical opinions on integration, to debate the importance of aligned agendas and grow awareness of what every aspect of the healthcare community has to offer, how it impacts on the community and how it might look in the future.
- Andrew Riley, Managng Director, Yorkshire & Humber AHSN
- Sir Andrew Cash, Chief Executive, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- Professor Dean Fathers, Chair, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Carol Aries, Head of Strategic Partnerships, 3M
- Richard Stubbs, Commercial Director, Yorkshire & Humber AHSN
- Kevin Kiely, Chief Executive, Medilink
- Carol Wilby, Head of Commercial and International Innovation, NHS England
- Kirstie Stott, Programme Manager Community Service Integration, West Wakefield & HSJ Rising Star 2015
- Professor David Welbourn, Visiting Prof in Health Systems Management, Cass Business School
- Professor Christine Moffatt CBE, Professor of Clinical Nursing Research, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, University of Nottingham
- Peter Crow, New Zealand based independent advisor & researcher on corporate governance & strategy
- Karen Livingstone, Director of Partnerships & Industry Engagement & National Director SBRI, Eastern Academic Health Science Network
Below are slides and resources from the day.
For more information contact:
Consultant Lead: Andrea Overton