Resourceful and Resilient Change Makers
About the programme
Resourceful and Resilient Change Makers is a modular development programme, drawing on a range of theories, models and techniques to help participants manage relationships and build influence. Yorkshire and the Humber Leadership Academy are hosting the second cohort of this popular programme until October 2017.
Who is it for?
This programme is for anyone who has responsibility for promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
This includes specialists in:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Development
- Workforce Planning
Aims and Objectives
The workshops will demonstrate the benefits of having an enhanced, collaborative leadership style.
Leaders who have developed this style have a range of skills and abilities that enable them to:
- Influence leaders and employees within an organisation to embrace diversity and inclusion;
- Develop a supportive, respectful and compassionate culture for staff, patients and management;
- Understand different attitudes to change, what might drive these and how to influence others to embrace change more willingly.
- Understanding of Self and Building Resilience
- Connecting and Influencing Others
- Team Working, Collaboration and Managing Conflict
- Looking Forward and Leading With Impact
For further information:
This Page was last updated on: 31 July 2017