Summaries for Stakeholders
Summaries for Stakeholders - find out more about our work and who to contact
We have produced a series of summaries of our priority service areas and functions. These are designed as bite-sized reads for busy people, providing information about how to find out more and link up with our teams. The menu below provides a full list of the summaries available. To find out more about this project please contact Interim Partnerships Lead Julie Baker: email@example.com
We are setting the direction of travel in supply, skills, new roles and ways of working as we deliver the vision described in NHS Five Year Forward View of improved efficiency and quality in services and health and patient care for local people. Read more about our work.
The summaries are listed in the menu to the right and can be found at the foot of this page in PDF.
We will let our stakeholders know about the Summaries via a number of communications channels including the bi-monthly ‘Stakeholder Update’.
The Summaries will be rolled out in September 2017 and updated with new ones introduced as appropriate.
- Clinical Academic Careers
- Community Education Provider Networks (CEPN)
- Development Projects for Advanced Practice, End of Life Care, Community Frailty,
Employee Research, Education and Workforce Transformation and Mental Health
- Governance and Patient and Public Voice
- New Roles
- Post Graduate Medical Education
- Quality Improvement - to improve Patient Safety
- Recruitment through progression
- Public Health