Widening Participation Steering Group
A Widening Participation steering group exists within Health Education England - Wessex whose purpose is to:
- To facilitate the ongoing development of the Bands 1-4 workforce (including the Associate / Assistant Practitioners) across Wessex.
- To inform progression opportunities for the Bands 1-4 workforce.
- To consider key workforce policies, planning and priorities which may impact upon the development of the Bands 1-4 workforce. For example, development of an all-graduate nursing workforce, Modernising Scientific Careers, Modernising AHP Careers, Apprenticeships, LBR, Government policies and initiatives etc.
- To identify and overcome issues related to the development of staff in Bands 1-4.
- Sharing best practice across the Health Education England - Wessex.
You will find the Terms of Reference for this group in the document section below
The group meets on a quarterly basis and membership currently consists of representatives of all the Trusts within Wessex. However, given the need for more integrated care we would welcome representation from the private, voluntary and independent sector that deliver NHS services.
For those who wish to attend please contact email@example.com