Here you will find the Health Education England - Wessex' board papersClick to see all board papers
Working across Wessex, we have a stakeholder committee that reports into our Local Education and Training Board, which in turn reports into the HEE Board.
Our Local Education and Training Board (LETB) reports into the HEE Board, and is responsible for planning and commissioning education and training on a local level. This includes funding doctor and nurse training, among many other projects and deliverables. We also have our local stakeholder committees; Partnership Council with their sub-groups, Dorset and South Wiltshire Local Workforce Development Group and SHIP Local Workforce Development Group, which report to our LETB. These Committees deliver local projects and advise the LETB on local education and training requirements.
- View HEE Board members and papers on the HEE national page
- View our Local Education and Training Board members on our Board page
- All board papers are available on the HEE national page
- View information about our local stakeholder groups
- Find out when our LETB meets
The education and training of the healthcare workforce impacts on our many stakeholders.Read More
Strategies, annual Plans and Reviews and Prospectus and Directories.Read More