Welcome to Health Education England in north west London’s apprenticeship webpages, which are the repository of information on apprenticeships for self-directed learning, support and resources.
The below diagram shows the work Health Education England is undertaking with the NHS services in north west London in supporting them in understanding and implementing apprenticeships.
- External stakeholders and policy drivers – government policy on the levy, the co-investment model and apprenticeship standards
- Raise awareness- information to help you understand apprenticeships
- Supporting strategic development – information and resources to help you develop your apprenticeship strategy
- Supporting implementation – resources and information on starting your apprenticeship programmes including delivering them yourself
- Identifying good practice – the experiences of employers and apprentices
For more information about apprenticeships, including how to take on an apprentice, please contact Paul Marijetic.