Academic foundation programme
We’re delighted that you are considering applying for our AFP. All potential applicants for our AFP posts must apply online via the national applications process which is overseen by the UK Foundation Programme Office – i.e. the FPAS system.
How to apply
Please visit the UK Foundation Programme Office (UKFPO) to find out how to apply and to access all national documentation relating to AFP. We would recommend that you read the UKFPO FP/AFP Applicant Guide.
Key Dates for 2017 Recruitment
- The online application form will be available from 3 October 2016. The application period closes at 12 noon (BST) on 14 October 2016
- Candidates will be notified week commencing 7 November 2016 whether they have been shortlisted.
- Interview date is Monday 28 November at St James' Park, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Offers will be made on 18 January 2017 via the Oriel recruitment system. Candidates must accept or decline the offer on Oriel within 48 hours.
- From 25 January 2017 National AFP cascade of offers (if required)
Still have questions?