Our Workforce Development Plan 2014-2017
This tells you about:
- Our five year strategy and our priorities for the year ahead
- Our workforce planning cycle
- The profile of the healthcare workforce in the Health Education England in the East Midlands
- Our Care Pathway Reviews
- Our proposed education activity for 2014 and beyond
- Our anticipated education investment for 2014
- Our Workforce Development Plan 2014-2017
- Workforce Development Planning for improving patient care
- Workforce Strategy 2013-2018…Where we are: March 2015
in the Related Documents section at the foot of this page.
Our 5 year Workforce Strategy
- provides the context and national strategic frameworks within which we are working
- focuses on articulating the capacity, capability and behaviours required in our present and future workforce to achieve our goal
- sets out the underpinning enablers essential for delivery.
How we developed the strategy
The work began in August 2012 and there have been waves of consultation with collaborative partners across the East Midlands since then. Early in 2013 we held a ‘Strategy Development Day’, with excellent contributions by all those who attended. This demonstrated the the level of energy, commitment and engagement that our strategic partners have for the development of the workforce in the East Midlands.
We have asked our partners across the East Midlands to share this strategy extensively through their networks and links. Our aspiration is that all present and future workstreams will be reviewed to ensure delivery of this strategy.
We would be pleased to receive your comments and feedback on the strategy; please send these to: firstname.lastname@example.org.